What to do if Clinicea is Offline or is running Slow
Clinicea would not go just go offline unless there is a cataclysmal event that brought the entire world wide web down :). Let us go over on how to troubleshoot it:
- Please check if you are opening the right link, click on this to login https://app.clinicea.com/login.aspx. If after that also your problem persists go to the next step.
- Clear Browser History as explained here. If after that also your problem persists go to the next step.
- Go to www.kproxy.com, paste this address https://app.clinicea.com/login.aspx and click enter. If Clinicea Login page opens up, it means Clinicea is up and running. However, there is a problem somewhere between the path of your Computer and Clinicea’s server. This can be fixed, do not worry. Goto the next step.
- Go to the start menu of your computer and type in cmd. Once the new DOS window opens up, type in ipconfig /flushdns. That is it, now close the DOS Window and click on this link https://app.clinicea.com/login/login.aspx. If after that also your problem persists go to the next step.
- It looks like a DNS server issue. Also, check for the error message in the console. To check this, right-click anywhere on the page in Google Chrome and click on “Inspect”. This will open the DevTools Page and under the Console Tab you will see an error message: “Failed to load Resource: net :: ERR_TIMED OUT“. Next Step is to Change the DNS Server Address as explained here for windows. For MAC OS please Click here. If after that also your problem persists go to the next step.
- Contact us at email@example.com and we will look into it right away.