What are the different Appointment icons
The calendar now is equipped with various visual aids that will help you to identify a few things about an appointment.
Let us see what they are and how they are helpful.
- If an appointment was booked using Curofic, you then see a icon against the appointment.
- If an appointment was booked using CallBox, then a icon is shown against the appointment.
- If an appointment was booked by the doctor for a recall, then you will this marked by the icon.
- The very First Appointment of a New Patient will have a icon against the appointment.
- If the appointment is for a service associated with a package, then you will see a icon against the appointment.
- If you have entered any comments or notes while booking an appointment, that too is represented by the icon.
- Clinicea also offers video consultation and if an appointment is booked for a video consultation, then you will see icon against the appointment.
- If there are multiple appointments of a patient on the same day set at different intervals, then such appointments can be easily identified by the icon against them.
- Now you can also see the count of appointments against each doctor for any given day. The count for the week is also available.