Training for Call Centre
If you work in the Call Centre for a Clinic or Clinic chain and need to answer inquiry calls or schedule clinic appointments, Clinicea makes it as easy as it gets. Here are some of the basics you need to know to start off.
- You will receive numerous incoming calls on a given day, either inquiry calls or to book appointments. Need to record the details of the call perhaps?!
- You may need to update Patient/Lead details now and then.
- Depending on your workflow you may need to make regular outgoing calls to follow up on leads and Patients. Start by searching for due calls?!
- Make outgoing calls to reschedule Cancelled Appointments.
- Or to reduce No Show Appointments!
- You can initiate outgoing calls to revive Inactive Patients too!
History of Calls:
- Want to view the Call and Appointment History of the Patient/Lead?! Take a look at how¦
- Or even view the history or your own calls, perhaps!
To set-up CallBox (Admin only):
- You can set-up CallBox Preferences as per your Clinic flow!
- If you have and need to manage multiple Call Centres, here is what you need to take a look at!
This is not all, we have plenty of features you can explore and use as part of simplifying your Clinic flow. If you have questions, email us at Support and we will answer as quickly as possible.
Too many features and workflows available on Clinicea and you don’t know where to start?! Don’t worry: have a look at our Getting Started pages!?