How to set preferred DNS Server Address
You might sometimes face difficulties operating Clinicea if the DNS server you are using is not responding properly. At such times you may find that not all modules are getting loaded. One such instance is as follows:
But you can solve this problem very simply. Just walk through the following simple steps:-
1. Right-click on the network symbol from bottom right-hand side of your system and click on ” Open Network and Sharing Center”
2. Connections field will show the public network you are connected to | Click on network name you are using.
3. Once you click on it a new window by name of ‘Wi-Fi Status’ will open | Click on Properties.
4. Scroll down to IPv4 and click on it | Properties
5. DNS Server | Turn off “Obtain DNS Server Address Automatically” | Go to ” Use the following DNS Server Addresses” | put Preferred DNS Server: 188.8.131.52 | put Alternate DNS Server: 184.108.40.206 | OK.
As an alternate, you can also put in 220.127.116.11
That’s it. Once done just restart your system once and you are ready to go.