How to set up Preferences in CallBox
To set up Preferences for your CallBox, you must have the CallBox module enabled in your Clinicea account.
1. Go to Tools | Organization | Select your Organisation | Scroll down to the bottom of the page to Preferences. | Click CallBox.
2. A Callbox Settings window will open.
- Search by Practitioner and not by Clinic: Check On Search by Practitioner and not by Clinic if you want the option to schedule Appointment against the preferred practitioner instead of Clinic.If you do not set this option on, CallBox will book appointments against the default Staff at the Clinic. Most large clinic chains prefer to take bookings to the Clinic Location rather than a specific Practitioner.
- Default Resource of the Clinic: While taking a new appointment, if the resource is not added manually by the Operator, then resource set in Default Resource of the Clinic, will get the auto-selected option. Also if the Default Resource of the Clinic, has been specified, and NO Default Staff has been set, then the Operator will always see the availability of the resource by default and can book appointments against only a resource, without selecting any Practitioner. The Practitioner can be selected at a later date by the Receptionist at the Clinic.
- Handle Phone Calls Using: Clinicea can handle your phone calls too in certain Countries. Currently, it does so in India. In order to use the feature, you need to have a 3rd party account with a Cloud Telephony Provider ex: Ozonetel or Super Receptionist. If you do have such an account, you can set it up by selecting the provider for this preference: Handle Phone Calls Using.
- Your New Virtual Number: Then enter the virtual number provided by the operator under Your New Virtual Number box.
You can also add a number where you want calls to be forwarded to the Phone Calls to my clinics are forwarded to this No box.
- To know the details about Incoming SMS Automation follow this link How to set up Incoming SMS Automation
Click on Save.