How to record details of an Incoming Call
When you spend marketing dollars on promoting your Clinic Brand, you want to ensure every last Enquiry is logged and followed-up. CallBox does this quite effectively. It can easily handle Enquiry calls. These are calls from new Leads who are getting in touch, with a response to your advertisement, print media interviews or Google AdWord campaigns. Such Enquiries can be followed up, tracked and callbacks with relevant answers arranged. By promptly handling the Lead, you can eventually lead to a generation of an Appointment for your Clinic.
But it is not all about External Focus, CallBox can also be used effectively to drum up business from existing Patients. You can use CallBox to approach inactive Patients who have not visited the Clinic for a while. Similarly, you can call up Patients who have missed their appointment to find out what caused them to miss it and whether they would like to reschedule. To reduce cancellations and no-shows you can call up Patients who have an appointment the next day or next week, and remind them to come in.
Example 1: INCOMING CALL FROM A NEW LEAD THAT IS AN ENQUIRY
You receive an Incoming Call for an inquiry regarding the services provided by your clinic. The person on the call saw an advertisement in the newspaper and inquires specifically about Anagrow Treatment.
1. Go to CallBox | New Incoming Call | Search Lead, type in the name of the person or the mobile no: that has called and clicked on Search. You search in Clinicea using the name/mobile no: of the person who has called.
2. In case you find no entries of the person, Clinicea auto-prompts you to quickly register the person as a new Lead.
The Lead Details window will open.
- You must put in the Mobile No:
- You must also select a Source from the drop-down menu.
3. You answer the queries of the person about the Anagrow Treatment and record the same in your Notes.
Click on Enquiry | Notes, take down notes regarding the Enquiry.
4. However, she cannot decide whether she wants to start using the services immediately. You suggest to her to take some time to think it over, and that you will give her a follow-up call after 2 days at the same time ie in the 2nd half.
Go to Follow up, select 2 days | Call at, set as 2nd Half. Alternatively, you can set up a specific time. | Save.
5. Alternatively, if the person on the call has decided not to go ahead with any service and do not want a follow-up call, Simply select Do not Follow up, noting down a reason.
Example 2: INCOMING CALL FROM A LEAD THAT LEADS TO AN APPOINTMENT
You receive an Incoming Call regarding LHR service provided by your clinic. The person on the call got your Clinic phone number via the internet. This is the first time she has called your clinic, you provide her with all the required information. She immediately decides on using the LHR Service and wants to book an appointment.
To book an appointment for a New Incoming Call:
1. Go to CallBox | New Incoming Call| Search Lead, type in the name of the person or the mobile no: that has called and clicked on Search. You search in Clinicea using the name/mobile no: of the person who has called.
Search Lead, type in the name of the person or the mobile no: that has called and clicked on Search. If no entries are found, simply add as new.
2. Based on your preference, you can also Search Practitioner by Name, Specialty, Department, Clinic, and City. Once the Practitioner is selected, the Practitioner’s name and Clinic’s name will highlight on the Calendar screen.
3. Next, select and click on an available time slot on the calendar to schedule the appointment.
Similarly, you can book an appointment for an existing Patient. Simply, Search for the existing Patient. Then follow the same steps.
4. An Appointment window will open, click the “+” button beside the Reason field to view all the services available | Reason, click on the +button to add the service i.e.LHR hand | click on CREATE APPOINTMENT, the patient will receive an SMS with appointment details instantly.
5. The Appointment has been created. The Clinic Appointments screen will display the same.