How to record Attendance
A staff may need to record his/ her attendance at a clinic. This can be done very easily with the help of Clinicea. Follow the steps below to record attendance.
1. To open the attendance page, click on the Staff name at the top right corner of the Calendar screen. Select My Attendance from the dropdown list.
This can also be done by clicking on the Staff name just below the current date on the calendar screen.
2. The Attendance window will open. Enter the actual in time.
3. Once the in time is entered, the option to add break times will appear on the screen.
- Click on the + button to enter the start time and the end time of the break and its Reasons.
- The Bin button is used to delete a scheduled break.
- Once done, click on the Save button at the bottom of the screen to save.
4. Similarly, the staff can also enter the Out times in the attendance window before leaving the clinic.
Based on the entered in time in the Attendance window, a clock sign appears beside the Staff name in the calendar for the current date. The clock turns red if the staff is late and shows green otherwise.
5. A staff may need to take a leave for a whole day or for a certain period of time. This can be set on the Attendance screen too.
- Click on the View Leaves button at the bottom of the Attendance screen.
- The New Leave window will open on the right side of the screen.
- Add the leave dates under From and To options.
- Now add the Reason for the leave and click on the Add Leave button.
Once the leave is added, it will be reflected in the Leave History list below.
This leave will now be reflected on the Calendar screen by the grey region which denotes leaves/ breaks/ holidays, along with the reason.
6. An attendance of a staff can be handled by other persons of the clinic also, other than the staff himself. This can be done by allowing certain permissions.
- This can be done by clicking on Tools | Permissions.
- The permissions window will open and from the list on the left side of the screen select the staff.
Scroll down to the bottom of the screen to find the HR option.
- Manage Self Attendance- This option permits the staff to record his own attendance.
- Manage Attendance for Others Also- This option can be used by the admin or senior staffs or any other higher authority who may need to record the attendance of all other staffs.
- Edit Past Attendance- A staff may come on Monday and want to record the attendance of last week that he had missed out or had entered a wrong input. This option comes to help in such situations.
Once done, click on Save button to apply the changes.