How Do I Pay my Monthly Subscription automatically using a Credit card, Debit card or PayPal account
When you sign up to Clinicea and want to make a payment, you will receive a Link from Clinicea over an email. The mail includes a payment link for you to click on. Once you click on the payment link, it will open up a PayPal page for you to make the payment. Some may not want to make the Payment using PayPal, instead may want to use a Debit/Credit card to make the Payment.
Let us have a look at how to pay the Clinicea recurring Monthly Subscription using Credit card or Debit card or PayPal account:
Ex: You want to subscribe to Premium Plan i.e $69 USD.
1. Click on the Paypal monthly Subscription Link: https://clinicea.com/paypal.aspx
2. From the dropdown list select the Plan that you need to subscribe. Ex: Premium Plan: $69.00 USD – monthly (as shown in the screenshot below)
3. Click on the Subscribe button to start the subscription.
4. If you want to subscribe using Credit or Debit Card then click on the Left-hand side.
5. If you want to subscribe using Paypal account then click on the Right-hand side.
6. If you have selected Credit card or Debit card update the card details and click on Agree and Pay.
7. If you have selected PayPal as a mode of subscription then login to your Paypal account and Subscribe.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to assist you.