Many Patients are often covered by Health Insurances or subscribe to Medical Insurance, in which case the Insurance Company pays the medical Bills instead of the Patient. Clinicea has the option to assign Billing to the Insurance Company directly.
Please have a look at the following FAQs for a further understanding on how to use Insurance on Clinicea:
- How to set up Financial Policies for Corporate and Insurance Companies
- How to add a Service to an existing Policy
- How to assign a Patient’s billing to an Insurance
- How to create a Bill for an Insurance
- How to clear multiple pending Insurance Bills manually