Document Manager lets you store documents in a Clinic’s Library. You can also use it to attach specific documents to a Patient. Documents can be retrieved easily using the Patient Name or the Document Name. Besides this, it also has a print queue to which Clinicians can send in documents for printing – ex. a Doctor can write the medical certificate, and send it to the Print Queue. The front desk staff can print out documents off the queue.
In some countries there is a legislative requirement that all patient visits, and patient documents need to be signed by a Doctor, even though the actual visit may have been with a Nurse or a Therapist. This workflow too is supported in the Document Manager, which maintains an inbox for Doctors to preview and sign Documents.
Let us review the important features of the Document Manager
- How to use Document Manager from inside the EMR
- How to upload Documents
- How to search for Documents
- How to set up Document Signing
- How Can a Nurse Send Documents and Visits for Signing
- How to Sign a Document
- How to use the Print Queue
- How to write Letters
- How to E-Mail Documents in the Library