1. Installation of the Curofic App is very simple. You simply need to go to Google Play Store and download the app. You can easily identify the app from its logo which looks like the one shown in the screenshot below.
2. Once you download and open the App you will be navigated to a screen as shown in the screenshot below. You simply need to click on Get Started.
3. Once you click on Get Started, you will be prompted to give permission to the microphone, camera, etc. of your phone. To this, you simply need to click Allow as shown in the screenshot below.
Please Note: The App will ask you for 3 permissions. You need to allow all 3 of them for the App to be installed on your phone.
- Permission for record audio
- Permission to take pictures and record video
- Permission to access photos, videos, and files
Pre – Requisite: In order to login to the App you should be an active patient with CRI and the access of patient portal should be switched ON
Once you have installed the App and have allowed the required permissions it will take you to the login page as shown in the screenshot below. You can log in to the App through either of the options mentioned below
1. Login through mobile number.
Pre – Requisite: You should have a valid mobile number registered with a Nigerian service provider.
i. You need to enter your mobile number registered with CRI and Click on Continue.
ii. Once you enter the mobile number and click on continue you will receive a 6-digit OTP (One Time Password) on your phone number and also on your registered email address.
iii. You need to enter the OTP that you have received through SMS/ registered email address in the screen as shown in the screenshot below. The validity of the OTP is 10 minutes. Just in case if it is more than 10 minutes, you will also see an option to resend the OTP.
iv. Once the OTP is entered you will be able to login to the App
2. Login through an email account.
Pre – Requisite: You need to use the email account that is registered with your patient portal account
i. To log in with your email account, you need to click on the link Trouble signing in as shown in the screenshot below.
ii. Once you click on the link you will see a small pop up screen as shown in the screenshot below that will present you with the option to login using your email account. Once you enter the email account you will be able to login to the App.
iii. In case if you have a problem logging in using your email account, you can select Contact Customer support as shown in the screenshot below.
iv. Once you have clicked on the link mentioned above you will be asked to select your email account. Once you select the email account it will automatically navigate you to the new email screen where you have to enter the following information.
a. Issue – Mention the problem that you are facing while trying to log in
b. Phone Number – Mention the phone number that is registered with CRI
c. Name – Your Name
Once you fill in the above information and click Send, this information will be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you are logged in to the App you will be presented with a screen which will show you the following information about your appointments.
1. Upcoming – Clicking on this tab will show you a list of all upcoming /future appointments lined up for you.
2. Previous – Clicking on this tab will show you a list of all past appointments.
3. Upcoming appointments are further classified into the following categories.
i. Video Call Appointments – Video call appointments will have a Video icon and a link called START CALL to start the video consultation. Please take a look at the screenshot below.
ii. Clinic Appointments – Appointments for which patients need to visit the clinic will have a Home icon Please take a look at the screenshot below Screenshot.
For all your previous consultations you will be able to see the respective prescription and clicking on the link called Clinical Summary will open the prescription for you to be able to view it. Please take a look at the sample below.
You can book Video consultation appointments by following the steps mentioned below:
1. Once you are in the appointments screen you just need to click on the button that says Book New Appointment as shown in the screenshot below.
2. Once you click on the Book New Appointment button you will be redirected to a new page that will have a list of doctors segregated as mentioned below.
i. Available Today – This will show you a list of all doctors who are available for video consultation on the given day.
ii. All – This you show you a list of all doctors irrespective of whether they are available for video consultation or regular consultation.
3. You also have the option to search by Doctor, Specialities & Clinic. For ease of selection, the list also shows the specialty of the Doctor such as Dentist, GP, etc. Along with this you also get to see the consultation charges and the location/clinic that they are available
4. Once you have selected the doctor to book an appointment click Book. Please take a look at the screenshot below.
5. Once you click on Book, you will be navigated to a new screen called Confirm your booking. On this screen, you need to select & enter the following.
i. Select Service – Click on the name of the service and you will be able to see 2 services, namely Initial Consultation and Follow-up with their respective price as shown in the screenshot below. Select the service for which you want to book the appointment
ii. Select Date & Time – Click on Date to select the date on which you want to book the appointment. Select Time to choose the time that you want the appointment to be booked for.
6. Once the required information is filled simply click on Book Now.
Once the video consultation is over you will be redirected to the feedback screen as shown in the screenshot below: The feedback is based on sentiment analysis where the expression of the emoji changes based on the score given.
The score ranges from 1 to 5 where 1 being lowest and 5 being the highest.