Archived Release 2020
New Version Released v1.0 January 2020
- Navigation of Pending Services has been made much easier. For longer packages, the list of service items can become long. To make things simpler, by default you now get to see only the services/products that are pending completion, by default. You can of-course view all items in a click.
- A patient Snapshot is now available on the New Bill Screen in a single click.
- An additional layer of security added for Loyalty Points Redemption. An OTP is sent out to the registered mobile number of the patient every time they redeem their earned points.
- On Tx History, you can now view comments entered at the time of bill creation, the same as payments.
- Analytics module introduced in beta mode. Use top-level views to track trends and quickly identify areas of interest.
Archived Release 2019
Version Released 2019 v2.4 November 2019
- Saving of Consultation Notes: Users are now prompted to save any information when they navigate away from the EMR/Consultation Page on Clinicea.
Version Released 2019 v2.3 September 2019
- Today’s Service: A new feature has been added to Today’s Service where the service price can be set to “zero”. This is a permission available for the doctors who want to offer the service consumed as a complimentary service.
Version Released 2019 v2.2 19th August 2019
- Now keep track of your calls with just a click. Focus on what really matters which is your clients, not the software.
- Now searching a lead in CallBox shows right away the ones who do not want to be contacted, ensuring you do not get customer complaint.
- You now have the ability to permanently delete Leads. This helps you to delete leads that may have been duplicated in error.
- Patient demographics are have been split into 3 parts – Basic, Corporate & Membership, Payment Methods. Payment Methods is a new section added, where you can add multiple credit/debit cards information of the patient. This information can be used to make Bill Payments.
- If booking an appointment without any service, the system will prompt you to add the Doctor’s favorite service which can be set in “Staff Preferences”. You can always choose not to add any.
- Comments entered in an appointment can now be seen by the doctor inside Todays’s Services Section. The comments can be entered while creating an appointment from the Calendar, CallBox or added from Today’s Services.
- The Clinicea Scheduler now provides a lot more information. It is easy for you now to understand the appointment source as we have added icons to denote this.
- The Appointment list on the left of the Calendar now shows the Doctor’s name. Easier to check which doctor the patient has an appointment with. Useful if you are a Multi Speciality Clinic with multiple doctors practicing.
- You can also now know how busy is the day going to be for a Doctor. The count of appointments is now displayed against each Doctor/Resource.
- Easier to track multiple appointments of a single patient on the same day.
- Searching for Patients for an Appointment Booking or in the CallBox now prioritizes the patients of the clinic the user is logged into. This helps you to identify the correct patient faster thus reducing the time to book an appointment.
- Smarter Appointment searching as you can now filter your search not only by the appointment status but also by appointment source.
- You can now set future dated breaks for your staff members. This way you are able to set their schedule months in advance. This is also useful for clinics where the staff’s schedule changes every week.
The EMR now has a refreshed look with some new features added and some old ones, reinvented, to make it even simpler.
- Today’s Services is now available at the very top. You can add additional services and even packages inside the EMR.
- Bill Estimates: Now, whenever you record a visit in the EMR, Clinicea auto-adds the totals of Consultation Fee (Reason for the visit/service) + Investigations you Ordered + Medications you Prescribed. The most interesting feature of this is that in case if you want to increase the quantity of a particular investigation/service or change its price, this now can be done from this window.
- Prescribing Rx and Ordering Investigations made easy. Improved search feature with suggestive text now available for searching Rx or Investigation making it easy and fast to add medicines and investigations to an encounter.
- You can now see the count of Rx prescribed and Investigations ordered in an encounter. This is visible on the bookmark section of the casesheet.
- Ordering of Investigation is now smarter as you can set instructions for each investigation.
- New and Improved Assessment section which now supports additional fields of Active, Start & End Date and Notes. Easier for you to note your diagnosis of the patient’s condition.
- Medical Summary Export button position changed. This is now placed under the 3 dots just like any other additional action in Clinicea.
- Medical Summary can be configured to display selected sections. Now you can choose what can be displayed on the Medical Summary section. If you still have not configured it yet, you will see a “red dot” reminding you to make the change if required.
- New and Improved Medical Summary section. Starting from the very top, the Past Visit (Previous Version) section is now divided into sub-categories. Each tab displaying its corresponding information.
- A patient summary snapshot is now included in the Patient Summary Section. View the most common information at a glance like the next appointment date.
- You can now choose a default section under medical summary such that every time you open the EMR of any patient, the chosen section is displayed in full. You can choose one from the following three: Progress Indicators, Immunization, and Previous Visit Notes.
- Service Summary: This new section shows all the services the patient has been billed for, along with the ones that also been recommended by the Practitioner. Easier to check if all recommendations made are completed or pending.
- You now have the ability to add the Registration Number for a patient as well. The name of this Registration Number will be the same that is set for the organization under Financial Preferences | Important Registration Numbers | Reg. No.: Name 1.
- Quotation with Recommended plan launched. You now have the option to recommend Treatment Plans to your patients directly from the EMR. This, in turn, creates a Quotation with items given in the recommended plan.
- More improvements made on the UI so that you get a responsive UI which keeps you aware of what is happening.
- The permissions for Finance and Inventory have now been separated as individual modules.
- A new tab “Authorization” has been added to the Inventory Module. This gives the stockist the ability to authorize all stock intake from the Inventory module itself.
- You now have the ability to merge information of two patients. Very helpful in cases where a duplicate patient is created in error.
- Enterprise customers can integrate their SendGrid Accounts into Clinicea.
- MailChimp has now been integrated with Clinicea. Use your MailChimp account to send NewsLetters, Campaigns, and more.
- Secure Tele-Consultations available in select markets via integration to Agora. Clinicea has launched a new Video Consultation App. Now get your consultations done sitting at the comfort of your home.
Version Released 2019 v2.1 29th June 2019
- A new and improved layout for prescribing Rx now available. This is the simplest and most informative layout yet. Now it is easier and faster to prescribe Rx.
Archived Release 2018
Version Released 2018 v2.0 27th December 2018
- Reporting workload has been shifted to its own dedicated infrastructure. Benefit to you is that you can now export longer date ranges (up to a year), as there is additional computing capacity to handle the same.
- Incoming SMS fires off an email reminder, to those in-charge of the SMS Inbox. It allows them to respond in real-time to the Patients contacting the clinic via SMS.
- Insurance Forms can now be completely auto generated. Building automated insurance forms can span from 2 weeks – 4 weeks and is a paid service offered by Clinicea. You just need to share a scanned copy of your insurance form, and we will add support for it, so that it gets auto generated after a patient visit is complete. You can then print or email your Insurance claim. What used to take hours and was prone to errors, will now be a 1-click, 100% accurate process, over on 1-2 seconds. *
- New Permission added that controls whether a Staff is authorised to write letters on behalf of the Clinic using the Document Manager.
- When recording a phone call, the clinic gets auto-selected based on the Organisation the Lead belongs to. It prevents human error, and quickness the recording process.
- Performance Improvements introduced in Callbox Search & Investigations Search.
Version Released 2018 v1.2 15th August 2018
Dispensed Items for a Canceled Package
When canceling a Package, you now have the option to take back the “Dispensed Products“. This allows you to maintain your inventory levels accurately in case a package is canceled due to incorrect billing, internal testing or in case you do want to give your Clients this option.
Also you have the option to even Cancel a Completed Package.
- Appointment search can now be done over a 3m, 1y, 3y or a custom date range. It enables for a quicker search result.
- Duplicate Appointment was getting inserted when a user would click multiple times when using the system from a very slow network connection. This has now been fixed.
- CallBox search can now be done over a 3m, 1y, 3y or a custom date range. It enables for a quicker search result.
- Lead Mandatory Fields: Leads in CRM have their own set of mandatory fields. They are no longer linked to the fields set as mandatory for Patients.
Version Released 2018 v1.1 18th June 2018
Welcome to the all new Reporting Page. Aesthetics has been improved, icons added to highlight categories, and report description now available on hovering on the “i” icon next to the report name. Tabs have been also been introduced, allowing each report to open in its individual tab. It makes for easy comparison.
We have simplified Package billing by merging multiple operations into 1 single approach. Auto Close Package, Manual Close Package, Cancel Package, Change Package, Downgrade Package, Upgrade Package, Upgrade Service to Package have now all been consolidated to a single, simple operation, which is Cancel Package. At the time of cancellation you can choose from one of the 3 options:
(a). Simply Cancel the original package. The original bill is reversed, and a new bill is generated which only includes those service items that were completed and those products that were dispensed. Incomplete items are not billed. No penalty is charged for such a change in the package.
(b). Cancel and charge a Flat Penalty for cancellation. Same as (a), in addition, a flat penalty amount is charged.
(c). Charge for the services consumed at list price without any discounts. Same as (a), in addition, a penalty amount is computed and charged. A penalty is computed by adding back any discounts that were availed off by the Patient for services completed and products dispensed. Incomplete items are not billed and no penalty charged for them.
You have more options to filter through the Transaction History. You can choose to view All Transactions at one go, or further break it down to just the Due Bills and Paid Bills.
Client History from CallBox
Getting past information for a client is now a lot easier when using Callbox. You do not have to change windows to look in different places for different information. Everything is now available in 1-click, by clicking the Past Visits button. This opens the Past Visits section on the right, just click each section to access relevant Patient Data.e..g Activities, Appointments, Assessments, Bills, Files, Immunisations, Investigations, Packages, Recalls, Treatments and more.
Appointment Search simplified
Searching for any Past/Future Appointments now comes with the option of shortcuts for time period i.e. 3m, 1y, or All Appointments.
Patient Can be Permanently Deleted
GDPR is a new legislation to data protection introduced by EU. It expands the rights of individuals to control how their personal data is collected and processed. It places a range of new obligations on organizations to be more accountable for data protection. One such obligation is to support the Patient’s right to erasure ie on request from the Patient the Organization should Permanently Delete patient information. This is now supported in Clinicea, along with a host of such new measures. Detailed information here.
Medical Summary simplified and made Superfast.
The Medical Summary section on the EMR has been simplified further and also loads much faster than before. Now you can get a quick overview and jump to the section that is most important to you. Click Here for more Information.
Gift Cards Introduced (Beta)
Gift Cards can enhance the impact of any marketing strategy, allowing you to broaden your appeal to prospects, strengthen relationships with customers, and enhance your profitability — all while positioning you to compete with your competitors. The majority of gift card recipients spend nearly 40 percent more than the face value of the gift card they receive. This is now introduced in Clinicea so that you too can reap the benefits of this. Access to this is currently limited as this is in Beta Phase. A detailed description on How to Create and Redeem Gift cards is available here.
New Patient Portal (Beta)
The Patient Portal in Clinicea is a feature that gives a Patient access to their Medical Records online. The Patient can view Prescriptions, Investigations, Assessments, Scheduled Appointments, Bills, Treatments, so on and so forth. Patient Portal is extremely beneficial to the patient as it helps the Patient in following given diagnosis accurately. It also keeps all Medical Record data safe, as it is saved digitally and in one place. Paper-based medical records are reduced dramatically. Click here to know more.
- In the Service, Package and Inventory Details page, when you click on “Applies To” button, we also show the name of the item as the item name can change from clinic to clinic. This is particularly helpful for Clinic Chains.
- A Practitioner can now type into Frequency any number ex: “4”, and put in the duration i.e. 7 days, the quantity will be auto-calculated for you i.e. 28 Tablets.
- Staff Members now have to option to Display immunization history in the Medical Summary Section. This is useful to be switched on for a Pediatrician or for a GP who wants to track immunizations.
- When creating a Package, you will now see the tax amount calculated while you set the price for the package. Also, when adding any service to a Package, the tax percentage is displayed if the Service price is inclusive of Taxes.
Version Released 2018 v1.0 19th March 2018
Some really “BIG” Changes
Speed, Speed, More Speed
Everything in Clinicea, from login to EMR, to saving a bill, to opening a report, each and everything, has been microscopically studied for performance. I am happy to share that “each and every page” you will see in Clinicea has been reduced in size by a factor of 10. Yes! By 10 times. Compared to the average web page size of 3000 KB, for the year 2017, no Clinicea page is now more than 200 KB, most are just at 50KB, i.e., only 1% of web pages are this small worldwide.
Ref: Speed Curve
Every UI you see has been redesigned to be light-weight, blazingly fast and made ready for iPads, iPhones, androids, and multi-browser. We have sourced the best software components from a multitude of vendors from across the globe, with just 1 focus– is this the best chart, the best scheduler, the best image library, the best letter writer and so on and so forth. It required us to redesign every webpage from scratch, resulting in 80+ hour per week for the Dev team for 12+ months now, but we are finally here. We have been comparing Clinicea’s UI with the QuickBooks for inventory management, Xero for Financials, Google Calendar for Scheduling, and on and on, with the same question being posed each time. Does Clinicea’s UI, upon a comparison, come off as the easier of the two? If we could not get a team to say yes to Clinicea, we knew we had more work ahead of us and this is exactly what we have been up to. Now after almost more than a year of work, we believe we can say, Yes, to each and every comparison and come off better. We do so responsibly, knowing, that every parent loves their child, and so will every company love their own Product. So the truth will be decided by you, how will you find the new version of Clinicea, is it good enough to make you fall in love with it?
We love the effectiveness of Twitter, and could finally afford the resources to build the best of Twitter into Clinicea, for you :). Presenting before you, “real-time” push notification in your browser. So what is the mumbo jumbo? It means when a Patient walks into your waiting area, while you are busy consulting someone else, you get a real-time notification, and an audible alert (you can switch off both if required), on your mobile, tablet, or laptop, or if you want, informing you that a patient has right at this moment walked into the clinic to see you. Nobody needs to do anything. It will just happen, just like Twitter shows you news updates in real-time without needing as much as a click from you :). This is just the start, coming in the next set of versions are, these level of real-time updates for Pharmacists to make them aware of new prescriptions as they get prescribed, for Lab Technicians – the samples they need to collect as they get ordered. Just imagine an extra super-intelligent team member joining you at the clinic, informing each member of your team what’s happening and guiding on what needs to be done next. We are actively embracing Artificial Intelligence into various aspects of Clinicea, to create a competitive edge for you so Superior that the level of service that your clinic can offer will become un-surpass-able.
A User can now work across Multiple Clinics
It is finally here. 1 Staff can be assigned to work not in 1, but in multiple clinics. Actually, you can also assign 1 Staff member to work in a circle, where a circle can encompass a set of clinics, for example, Bob, a Regional Manager for Wellness International, can be assigned to work in a Circle called “East US” that will cover New Jersey, New York, and Washington. This will allow Bob to run reports for East US Clinics only, switch around and have a peek at any of the clinics that are part of that circle, and more. Read more.
Earlier on we had the concept of Level 3 Permissions whereby either a Staff had access to his own Clinic, OR, to all the clinics in the group. However, these new features remove the need to have Level 3 Permissions for a Staff Role. Because now you can select the clinics each individual staff can work in. This means you can now, for the first time, also allow each Staff to operate on a different roster for each of the Clinics he/she has been authorized to work in. Read More.
Organizational Preferences have been redesigned with the very large Clinic Chains in mind. They have been split into 2 parts.
1. Preferences Common to All Clinics in the Group.
2. Preferences Unique to each Clinic in the Group.
This allows for 1 click application of policy decisions taken at the HQ while retaining granular control at the Clinic Level.
Oh, where do I begin? We have changed everything behind the scenes, to bring for you, the lightest, fastest, appointment booking page that is technically possible. You can run the Clinicea Scheduler on iPads, old iPhones, and of course androids, mac, Linux, multi browsers and more :). The look and feel have been fully revamped by reviewing the best of the best schedulers that are out there from the Microsofts and Googles. So you now get to see why a staff is away (leave, break, or plain right busy!), you can see appointments across multiple clinics in a single view, you can see the current time, you can in a click find out how important a Patient is, how often they visit, how much they have paid to date – to identify the VIPs, how much is due, who do they prefer to deal with in the Clinic and more – all of this in 1-click.
Leads now available in the Scheduler
If you have a lot of walks-in from your marketing campaigns, we now have a new option for you. You can opt-in to include searching for leads (+ patients) when making an appointment. Conversion of the lead to a patient will still follow your preset policy i.e. upon billing, or upon payment.
Available to Enterprise Plans only. To enable just check on the new preference Organization | Preferences: Calendar | check on, Allow searching of Leads also when making an appointment.
You can now open up an appointment and see a detailed log of what was changed in it and by who. You can also see the triggers that resulted in an email/SMS being sent along with the contents of such a communication.
Also by default, rather than showing who just created the appointment, by default the Appointment screen shows who last updated the Appointment. This helps so that in case things have changed, you can drill in to see the log of Appointment Changes. Read More.
An appointment is usually made at the front desk by the receptionist. However as clinic touch-points with a patient expands, an Appointment can also be made in many other ways. Let us see how to spot the source.
Reduce Clutter on the Scheduler
You can now opt to hide Cancelled and No-Show Appointments. This visually frees up slots for you to quickly figure out which are the empty slots to be filled in. Enable it in Organization | Preferences: Calendar | check on, Hide No-Shows and Cancelled Appointments.
Automation of Appointment Status to ‘Engaged’
Whenever you open a Patient’s Schedules appointment for today, the status of the appointment will change to “Engaged”. It no longer matters if the appointment status was Scheduled or Waiting, prior to the opening of the medical chart.
Track the Patient Movement without a click
In polyclinics, sometimes the workflow of a patient visit gets extended if Investigations are ordered or Prescriptions issued. The flow then becomes as follows, Patient comes into the waiting area, is consulted by the Practitioner who orders some investigations from the in-house lab, and prescribes Rx for dispensing from the Pharmacy. At this point, the consultation is complete and Patient goes back to the waiting room to wait for the next step. Problem is the front desk on a busy day can lose track of what each Patient in the waiting room is waiting for. Not anymore. Clinicea auto tracks each Patient’s visit and will show up orange icons for Pending Lab and Pending Rx. The reception can click on the icon to see what exactly is pending. Once the lab work is done, the Pending Lab icon auto turns into green. Same goes for Rx as well.
New Statistics available for every Appointment
Once the patient is checked out, additional information about the appointment becomes available such as how long the patient has visited the clinic for, and of that time, how much was spent waiting.
In case you are running a nursing home, or providing long-term care, or home visits, where the length of the duration can stretch beyond a few hours, to a few days, you can now have that supported too in Clinicea. Just goto Organization | Preferences: Calendar | check on, Allow Multi-Day Appointments.
Calendar for the extra-LARGE Clinics
Not every clinic is the same, as our Clients get bigger, so should the support for them in Clinicea. With that in mind, we introduce “Scheduler Paging”. You can now control the number of resources and Practitioners you want to look at any given time. For example, if you have 15 Practitioners working at a single location, you can opt-in to say you will look at 5 at a time, and scroll the list as required. It allows you to manage as many numbers of Practitioners as you need, even on a small computer screen. Read More.
Services can now directly have Colors and Duration even without Appointment Templates
Services can be color-coded, with duration set, directly from within the service, without the need to link or create to Appointment Templates. Makes the process of setting color-coded services a breeze.
Clinicea case sheet technology has been loved by many clinics who have used them to build custom checklists, intake questionnaires, follow-up protocols, and more. Problems started arising when Functional Medicine Practitioners started building out 30 page long clinical forms using case sheets. We felt the EMR needed a bit of a maintenance to scale up to such gigantic numbers. This is phase 1 of the maintenance process.
We have revamped the EMR with a lot of focus on the look and feel. All actionable buttons are now grouped in a single unified toolbar, no more scattered options here and there. Smart use of shadows to elevate focus on key parts, and relegate the extra info to the background.
Also in a long case sheet, finding the precise Clinical Section can result in a lot of scrolling of the mouse, up and down. Not anymore, bookmarks help you reach where you want to be, with a click.
Today’s Services now available inside the EMR
You can now get to see the services for which a patient has come in from inside the EMR, even if some of the services are with other Practitioners. You can add additional services, products, even packages inside the EMR. And the best bit? All of this flows in the final bill of the Patient, no sweat 😉
Patient Change TrackingGone are the days when you had to contact our support to find out who edited the Patient Demographics. Just open the patient details, and in 1-click (Patient Change History) get to see who created the patient, who modified the details, which details were modified and more. Read More.
Everything is in the Name
Wellness and Aesthetic Clinics often do not want to call their Clients as Patients. You can now rename the Patients in the EMR to what you prefer – Guest, Client, Player, anything. Ditto for Practitioner, rename it to Physician, Therapist as required. Changes are reflected in printouts, displays, in Online Booking, basically everywhere.
Letter-Writing on the best HTML Editor out there
We are introducing a new HTML editor – the box where you write in your letters. Its very lightweight, extremely powerful and used by the most popular blogging site in the world right now (medium.com).
A patient can belong to multiple categories
A patient can be assigned more than 1 category, helping out in filtering and searches.
Recalls have a tighter integration to Appointment
Now when you create a recall, the appointment that gets auto-created, will also display in comments, the no: of weeks after which the Practitioner had asked the patient to come.
Smarter Patient SourceThe patient source need not be just a bunch of text. You can now set the patient source to another patient, lead, campaign, or an external contact.
Find out where a Clinical Item is used
Over a period of time, you can end up creating thousands of clinical items. Finding out the usage of each can be painful. Now all you need to do is, open a clinical item, and click “Where am I used” – it will give you a list of all clinical groups the item is used in.
Quick Details in Medical Summary You now get a quick snapshot of Patient’s allergies, Pregnancy Status, Last Visit, Recalls due, and the next appointment – all in a single snapshot view in Medical Summary
Manually input EDD
We had the option to input Expected Due Date based on LMP or USG. We have now also added a new option of entering it Manually. You get completed control.
Package AppointmentsIdentifying appointments that contain package items are a breeze, with a dedicated icon appearing on Appointments “P”. Also, you now can generate Appointments for the Package being sold, even if the Package has no default interval set. You now get a custom Scheduling window built for Packages, wherein you can mass generate appointments, and retain granular control over changing a date, time or Staff if required. Read More.
Package Expiry Automation
You can now set an expiry date in packages ex: 2 years. Clinicea will then auto close of the package and pass adjustment bills if required. It removes the scope for human error and reduces your liabilities.
Payment Term AutomationDo you sell packages where payment is in installments? Does it complicate the life of your cashier and front desk team? No sweat, introducing Payment Terms. Simply tell once to Clinicea what % should your client pay and after how many days/month. Repeat it for each installment. That’s it. Now sit back and let Clinicea take over. It will make sure billing goes through only if sufficient payment is being given, and it will guide the cashier on how much payment should be collected and when should it be collected. This is feature is only available if you are using “Proforma mode of Invoicing” for Packages. Read More.
New Permission “Allow New Payment”
You can disable users from accepting new payments unless it is for a specific set of services. This can be useful if you have a cashier who is not really following the set processes. Set this up and he will be forced to offset payments against outstanding invoices or take an advance against specific services. He cannot just take in money without specifying the service or bill he is taking the money for.
The bills, payments and even stock vouchers are now clickable on Transaction Summary. You can jump in to see details in 1-click
The daily closing used to list the receipt details. Now it also includes the Patient details to help you spot the paper receipt easily.
Auto-generation of Numbers
The invoice, receipt, stock orders, debit, and credit note numbers can now be set to be auto-generated with a host of new preferences e.g. clinic code, financial year, and your preferred prefixes.
UI RedesignBill UI and Authorisation UI have been fully redesigned to make them much more simple.
You can now auto-generate promotion codes based on the financial year you are issuing them, the clinic code, and more.
- Now support Minimum Spend
You can now offer special promotions that come into effect only when you spend a minimum amount on a single bill.
- Smart Filtering
In Billing, Promotion now gets auto-filtered based on eligibility of the Patients and the items that are being purchased. Fully automated, save searching time, and eliminates human error.
- Separation of Purchase and Redemption Points
You can now configure separate redemption value and purchase value for the Points Management System.
- Manual Points
You can set up special cases under which points can be given to a Patient i.e. you define the reason and the number of points to be given for each such reason. Once set up, other team members who are authorized to give manual points can choose the reason for such a giveaway from your list (of reasons).
- Loyalty Points by Service Category
You now have the option to vary the number of points a Client will accumulate based on whether he is buying one of your high margin service or a low margin service.
We have used colors to split the CallBox UI into small parts. So that the mental pauses are completely eliminated. Your Call Center team will save time and focus on what really matters, the Client, not the software.
Incoming SMS Automation
The contents of an incoming SMS is now read by an intelligent bot. The bot based on the content can schedule a callback for the patient from the Clinic, confirm an existing appointment, or cancel an appointment, all of this handsfree. Available only in select countries. Read more.
Add new lead
You can opt to override the search results and create a new lead from CallBox.
“Do not follow up” disposition support
There is now an option for selecting the reason as to why a lead does not want a followup. This is very useful for reporting later on.
Log your media campaigns in the CRM. Put in your cost, and revenue and also use them to track conversion of Leads to Patients. Artificial Intelligence and automated bots are coming in this area, some outstanding features ahead. Read more.
Inventory Quantity Tracking
In order to figure out why the quantity of a particular inventory is what it is, you had to go through the Stock Transaction Detail Report. While it served the purpose, but this version is all about making things smooth. So we have for you 1-Click Inventory Adjustment History. Just open the inventory, and click on the History button. You get to see all the transaction particular to that inventory item. Read More.
Many, many a times we have had Clinics ask us to help them with loading their revised set of inventory quantities. While we have excel loaders for them, we did realize from the feedback, that an easier way needs to be supported. So here we are, with a brand new Stock-take user interface. Just open it, it auto lists all your inventory and batches. Put in the revised quantity and click save. You can backdate the stock take too :). Read More.
Purchase Order (PO)
It’s finally here. You can now generate automated POs for all the stock that needs re-ordering, against a vendor, in a click. Email the same to the vendor and accept your stock when the same arrives, this too in a click :). Of course, the more extended scenarios of having a 2 level system check before accepting stock, auto-generation of debit and credit notes, recording stock purchases as expenses, auto-assignment of Vendor to Inventory, and Vendor Financial Management is also here. Read More.
You can now attach an image for Inventory items.
You can in Investigation Master point out which of the Investigations belongs to a Lab, and which to Radiology. This then gets picked up when the Practitioner is ordering an investigation. The ordered investigations will be auto-routed to the predefined lab.
At the time of sample collection, you can override the pre-selected lab and instead route the sample to a specific Lab of your choice, from your Address Book.
DispensingYou now have the option to either Bill and Dispense in the Pharmacy, OR in case you operate a centralized billing desk, you can now just have a dedicated dispensing desk in Pharmacy. The pharmacy module in Clinicea instead of billing will show you a window where you can put in dispensing details.
Reports and Exporting
Gone are the days where you could export only 2000 rows at a time. Now just fire up the report you want, set a date range, and then hit export. We have put in place dedicated servers whose only job is to export data for you, 24*7*365. So you get the data you need, when you need it, in the click of a button. Please note, you will be restricted to exporting data in 1-click for a date range of 1 month initially. This limit will be gradually raised to 6 months, to 10 week post-release, based on usage patterns.
Visualizations that are built super quick and super light
New Charting component has been introduced, to make sure your graphs are lightweight and easy to access on tablets.
Role-based API Access
Earlier when you issued an API Key to your IT vendor, it gave them administrator access to your system. Not anymore. You can assign role-based access to each API Key you are generating. Read more.
You can set the hours of the day when the Clinic may be closed for break ex: lunch. This will get reflected on the Clinic Calendar and will also show Staff as unavailable during those hours on the scheduler and in Curofic.
You can setup greetings and promotions to be sent on the Patient’s anniversary.
Enterprise Data Access for Clinic-Chains
As some of the Clinics scale up to a sizeable no: of locations (50+), they have had requirements to integrate many other systems with Clinicea, to back up their entire system offline, essentially needing requesting a more direct access to their data, on demand. We are happy to let you know that this option is now available as a Premium service in Clinicea. Pricing starts at $1299 per month for a dedicated database. Contact our support team for more information.
You now have the option to stake a claim to a vanity URL for your clinic. Let’s say your clinic name is Healthy Hearts, you can, therefore, reserve the following URL’s
https://healthyhearts.clinicea.com/login.aspx for the EMR
https://healthyhearts.clinicea.com/book.aspx for the online appointment booking page
Vanity URL’s are free, so claim them now by emailing email@example.com that you want to reserve your vanity URL right away.